2013년 6월 7일 금요일

I'm doing stuff. Things.

Photo













Chris Evans seen filming scenes 'Captain America: The Winter...









Chris Evans seen filming scenes 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' in Washington DC - May 14th.

63/65 Merlin Cast → recolors

















63/65 Merlin Cast → recolors

Photo



aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarthuur: fUCK



aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarthuur:

fUCK

louisfuckingstyles: sometimes i imagine harry chasing louis down the hall with louis' shoes in his...

louisfuckingstyles:

sometimes i imagine harry chasing louis down the hall with louis' shoes in his hand shouting "LOUIS 'BAREFOOT' IS NOT A FASHION STATEMENT" and louis is shouting back "WEARING SHOES IS A FORM OF OPPRESSION" like a battle cry with a growl and a stomp of his feet

senorpacman: pleading-eyes: notxam: chatterboxrose: WHOSE...



senorpacman:

pleading-eyes:

notxam:

chatterboxrose:

WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY PREVIEW 

I love today so much

I knew you'd come back to me someday. I never stopped believing in you.

im so happy right now 

Photo



sorcererswag: I'm waiting for Bradley James to tweet about Katie and Eoin's shows but I guess his...

sorcererswag:

I'm waiting for Bradley James to tweet about Katie and Eoin's shows but I guess his Twitter account is exclusively to talk about Colin Morgan.

c2ndy2c1d: timetoy: rolls over because now I have to do...



c2ndy2c1d:

timetoy:

rolls over because now I have to do homework and paper woRK

8 A 8 i wannaaaa go to a aquarium now…. 

lik if u crey 5evr





lik if u crey 5evr

Photo













heathyr: spntweets: Osric Chau watches Supernatural season 1 Read More He is my favorite person...

heathyr:

spntweets:

image

Osric Chau watches Supernatural season 1

Read More

He is my favorite person now, I think

image

OSRIC

tonystaarks: Mavin fails [x]  #i wish this could...

















tonystaarks:

Mavin fails [x]

 #i wish this could get across how hurt gavin sounded #he was like a wounded disney character #michael how could you

smellslikefishes: based off this text post 



smellslikefishes:

based off this text post 

Photo



swiggity swag whats in the bag

gO AWAY LINA 

Photo

















you know what i love i love when you find that one character. that character that is your absolute...

you know what i love

i love when you find that one character. that character that is your absolute favorite. the character that, just by thinking of them, makes you incredibly emotional. you know that character is the one for you. they're your number one. and you know you will never love another more

Photo





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기