2013년 6월 6일 목요일

Fragility

disporum: mailbox, o.g.road by Cherrie Y on Flickr.



disporum:

mailbox, o.g.road by Cherrie Y on Flickr.

stashofcoffee: untitled by tweexcore on Flickr.



stashofcoffee:

untitled by tweexcore on Flickr.

oooh this is a promo. *click*

oooh this is a promo. *click*

Photo



chibird: Introducing, pocket penguin! Everyone should have a...



chibird:

Introducing, pocket penguin! Everyone should have a pocket penguin. ^u^

★ hihi

9.5/10 :) ^^ 

Send me a ★ for a blograte c:

Photo



attraente: Talk to me and I'll bake you cookies  cupcakes c:

attraente:

Talk to me and I'll bake you cookies  cupcakes c:

sinkling: untitled by VeggieSandwiches on Flickr.



sinkling:

untitled by VeggieSandwiches on Flickr.

Photo



Parents: Don't talk to people on the internet.

Parents: Don't talk to people on the internet.
Me: Trust me, I try to get them to talk to me all the time and they don't want to.

schzimmydearr: + by +outside+in+ on Flickr.



schzimmydearr:

+ by +outside+in+ on Flickr.

Honesty Hour. No questions are deleted. Nothing is off limits. Ask me anything.

closings: amsterdam by Kristen Lozano on Flickr.



closings:

amsterdam by Kristen Lozano on Flickr.

coldheartx: springs by joe pepper on Flickr.



coldheartx:

springs by joe pepper on Flickr.

closings: Stray dog's Power relationship by *dapple dapple on...



closings:

Stray dog's Power relationship by *dapple dapple on Flickr.

aww

closings: untitled by chih chen on Flickr.



closings:

untitled by chih chen on Flickr.

ughfml: q'd ♡



ughfml:

q'd ♡

first 10+ reblogs/mbf closings/all promoted

Photo



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기