2013년 6월 7일 금요일

Ed Whim's

My son caught me off guard with that blast before I capped it...



My son caught me off guard with that blast before I capped it off to minimize the mess.

My brother makes a good study break



My brother makes a good study break

Suck it Mom



Suck it Mom

Love you Dad ~kiss



Love you Dad ~kiss

daddyandmommylove: My daughter's torment me daily. Today is the...



daddyandmommylove:

My daughter's torment me daily. Today is the day I'm going to teach them not to tease me.
Who am I kidding… I love every second of it ;-)

Gotta hand it to Mom she is really trying to keep me from dating...



Gotta hand it to Mom she is really trying to keep me from dating girls from school

Damn pull out to late again sorry Sis



Damn pull out to late again sorry Sis

You just lay there Dad, it's father's day I will do...



You just lay there Dad, it's father's day I will do ALLLLL the work

daddyandmommylove: I think my little sis is getting to be that...



daddyandmommylove:

I think my little sis is getting to be that age. The age where she realizes that she can control any boy she wants. Maybe I'll have some fun with her and pretend not to notice

(10 min later)

Ok that didn't work. Now she's in her bikini taunting me. It looks like I'm going to have to give into her. And from the looks of it maybe her little friend too …

It's almost as big as you Dad ~giggle



It's almost as big as you Dad ~giggle

Sis?? Shhh don't wake up Mom and Dad just come over here...



Sis??

Shhh don't wake up Mom and Dad just come over here and unzip your pants

Dad gave me a rag to bit on so I wouldn't scream and wake...



Dad gave me a rag to bit on so I wouldn't scream and wake up Mom

Honey I know it's tight but you can't hurt me, shove...



Honey I know it's tight but you can't hurt me, shove it in as hard as you can.

If you are sure Mom

yea this should be a good position for Dad to hit my g spot. 



yea this should be a good position for Dad to hit my g spot. 

jayandem: When my daughter told me I could have her asshole as...











jayandem:

When my daughter told me I could have her asshole as a birthday present, I wasn't about to refuse. It was her first time and I don't think she liked it much, but she'll get used to it. She took it like a trooper regardless.

~Jay

I don't know what Dad is hitting inside of me, I just know...



I don't know what Dad is hitting inside of me, I just know I don't ever want him to stop

I didn't want to take a chance of spilling some of my...





















I didn't want to take a chance of spilling some of my boy's seed and his father noticing a stain in the car. So i just wrapped him and ate it outside

You're right Dad it does feel different swimming without a...



You're right Dad it does feel different swimming without a top

Not going to take long to earn that car from Dad with my new...



Not going to take long to earn that car from Dad with my new trick I learned

My son bet me I couldn't get him off with just two...





My son bet me I couldn't get him off with just two fingers.  He didn't seem that upset to lose though

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기