2013년 6월 6일 목요일

iconoclicious

Photo



Do you enjoy it?

This question is so vague.

I dunno, do I enjoy the stuff I post? Hell yes. If not that, then please send me a more detailed question.

She was cute too! Wonder how she would have reacted if she was...





She was cute too!

Wonder how she would have reacted if she was asked out after taking a shit on the street..

Video



Video



Video



Video



Video



Video



Video



Video



Video



I love your blog so much. It makes me so horny. I love it. Keep up the good work(;

yay!

i'm sorry about the lack of posts, again my content well has dried up.

Photo



Poopgasm

storiesaboutpooping:

A few weeks ago, I was more constipated that I've ever been in my life. I hadn't pooped for over a week and it needed to get out. I literally spent an hour and a half trying to shit. So, this monster turd was about halfway out and causing me the worst splitting pain. I was sobbing and biting down on my shirt, as I was in a dorm bathroom trying to push this monster out. 

I get to a point where I am completely done with this shit's shit. I give it a push with everything I've got left, but it hardly budges. Apparently the force of me pushing was so great or the poop was pushing up against something just right in me. I have the most earthshaking orgasm of my life sitting on the fucking toilet. My hand automatically went to my clit just to ride through it. At this point, I stopped giving a fuck and just started moaning and whimpering in the stall.

After coming down from that, my body just gave up. The hugest turd I've ever seen just falls out of me while I'm laying back on the toilet catching my breath. I cleaned myself up and went back to my room and passed out. I couldn't go on after that.

Video



Video



A couple of lumpy turd drops today, my favorite.



A couple of lumpy turd drops today, my favorite.

Photo









TIL there's a girls pooping subreddit.

TIL there's a girls pooping subreddit.:

I'm not a big reddit fan but this is actually amazing.

The best part is that the most recent top post is one of my gifs.. Reposted, of course, but y'know.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기